Scheduled at 8:00am in Standley I Lab on Wednesday November, 15.#10225
- Rob Haverty, Senior Program Manager, Accessibility, Adobe
- Length of Session: 2-hr
- Format: Lab
- Expertise Level: Intermediate
- Type of session: General Conference
Learn ways to make it easier for you to create accessible PDF documents.
We are working diligently at Adobe on improving the experience of creating accessible PDFs. However, it remains a sometimes-challenging process. In my time at Adobe and working with our customers I have garnered a lot of information about making PDFs accessible. The intent of this session is to share some of the ways I’ve learned to make the process easier for you.
- It is getting easier to make PDFs accessible
- Learn techniques to shorten your process in fixing inaccessible PDFs
- Understand the importance of the accessibility of the source document
Administrative/Campus Policy, Faculty Instruction/Accessible Course Design, Information Resources, Other, Uncategorized
Rob Haverty is a Senior Program Manager for Accessibility at Adobe with a focus on Document Cloud and PDF accessibility. Rob holds over 20 years of accessibility experience, and previously worked at Microsoft, focusing on product development, technical evangelism, and policy and standards development.