Table of Contents
- 1 November 15 – 19, 2021
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Virtual Agenda
- 1.3 Virtual Schedule Overview
- 1.4 Register for the Virtual Conference
- 1.5 Virtual Conference Pricing
- 1.6 Ticket Type
- 1.7 Main Conference Registration
- 1.8 Pre-Conference Workshops (Half-day)
- 1.9 Pre-Conference Workshops (Full day)
- 1.10 Memberships, CEUs
- 1.11 Speaker Discount
- 1.12 Member Discounts
- 1.13 Group Discounts1 2
- 1.14 Cancellations ‡
- 2 CEUs
- 3 Accessibility
- 4 Ticket Types
- 5 How Does It Work?
November 15 – 19, 2021
This year AHG will stream sessions from all 5 days of the conference, one track during the pre-conference and four tracks during the main conference. The virtual tracks will use Attendee Hub and the Zoom platform.
All times on this page are in Mountain Time.
|Date||Start Time||End Time||Lunch and other breaks||Specific Session(s)|
|Monday, Nov. 15 (pre-conference)||2:30 pm||5:00 pm||N/A||Joys of Native App Testing|
|Tuesday, Nov. 16 (pre-conference)||9:00 am||4:30 pm||(12:00 – 1:30 pm)||Mobile Testing Workshop|
|Wednesday, Nov. 17||8:00 am||4:30 pm*||(10:15 – 11:15 am, 12:15 – 2:15 pm)||3 virtual breakouts per time slot|
|Thursday, Nov. 18||8:00 am||3:15 pm*||(10:15 – 11:15 am, 12:15 – 2:00 pm)||3 virtual breakouts per time slot|
|Friday, Nov. 19||8:00 am||9:00 am||N/A||Virtual round tables|
|9:15 am||12:45 pm||N/A||3 virtual breakouts per time slot|
* The keynote will also be streamed on Wednesday 12:40 – 2:00 pm.
Virtual Conference Pricing
|By Oct. 8||After Oct. 8|
Main Conference Registration
|AHEAD or ATHEN members†
(Includes all events, November 17 – 19).
(Includes all events, November 17 – 19).
Pre-Conference Workshops (Half-day)
|AHEAD or ATHEN members||$120||$144|
Pre-Conference Workshops (Full day)
|AHEAD or ATHEN members||$220||$244|
|ATHEN Professional Membership3||$100||$100|
|CEUs (maximum of 2.5 credits)||$85||$85|
|ATHEN Discount †||-20%||-20%|
|Groups of 10 or more||-20%||-20%|
|Groups of 20 or more||-30%||-30%|
|Groups of 50 or more||-60%||-60%|
|Within 3 days of registering||After 3 days of registering|
|Cancellation Processing Fee||$25||Refunds handled on a case by case basis.|
1“MEMBER DISCOUNTS” and “GROUP DISCOUNTS” cannot be combined. In other words, registrants can only choose one discount from among all the member and group discounts available in the two categories. However, speaker discounts can be combined with any one of the member discounts. The 10% “SPEAKER DISCOUNT” will be calculated after the member discount has been applied.
2To receive the GROUP DISCOUNT, groups must be from the same institution and must register and pay as a group using the “group registration option” on the registration site. Registrants can stream to their individual computers.
† Proof of affiliation may be requested after registration. Contact Shannon Lavey at email@example.com for the ATHEN discount code. To obtain the AHEAD discount code, visit the members only area of the AHEAD site .
3For more information on ATHEN membership and its benefits, see
the web site at www.athenpro.org/member. You can still join ATHEN or renew your membership even if you are not attending the conference.
‡ Since this is a virtual event and the sessions can be viewed on demand after the conference there will only be refunds within 3 days of registering. A $25 cancellation will still be incurred.
CEU credit of .1 per hour of the conference is available for both the pre- and main conference. An $85 processing fee is required along with the submission of paperwork that documents your completion of the seminar. Virtual attendees will also be required to submit a paragraph of at least 150 words summarizing the key points of each session where CEUs are requested.
Use this form to track and submit your attendance (coming soon) at the conference. Instructions on the proper way to fill out and submit can be found on the form.
Logistics and Other Information
- Time Zone: all times shown below are in Mountain Time.
- Access All or Part of the Agenda: There is 1 virtual track during the pre-conference and 4 during the main conference. The pricing and sessions included for the various registration options are listed below.
- Post Conference Viewing: All sessions will be videotaped, captioned and posted on the conference site for later viewing for at least one year. You’ll have access to any sessions included in your original ticket options and can watch them as many times as you like. The videos and other recorded items will be available about 4 to 6 weeks after the conclusion of the conference. Instructions and account information will be sent out when the videos are available for viewing.
- Virtual Labs: some of the streamed sessions will be labs. We will send out information ahead of the event so that off-site attendees can obtain the software and files to follow along from their location. We’ll do our best to provide support during the labs but make no guarantee of your ability to keep up with the pace of the class.
- Specific Schedule of Sessions (coming soon)
All our online events include real-time captioning. We are using Zoom to stream the virtual conference. The video recording of the webcast will be posted with captioning following the event.
Sign-Language Interpretiing is provided upon request (via registration).
The Zoom platform is screenreader accessible. Attendee Hub has some screenreader issues. We will post tips for using a screenreader before the event and provide alternatives for individuals unable to access sessions in Attendee Hub.
Play the seminar on your computer. Includes access to the captioned recording of the event afterwards.
How Does It Work?
After registering for the event, you will receive an e-mail before the event with the instructions and url to connect to the virtual event. You will also receive instructions on testing your system before the broadcast day.
Watching the Sessions Post-Conference
After the event, once the session recordings are captioned and posted, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the posted video. The video will be available for viewing for at least 1 year after the event.