Presented at 8:00am in Governors Square 14 on Wednesday, November 17, 2021.#34264
- Chad Chelius, Vice-President ADTraining (Global), AbleDocs
- Length of Session: 2-hr
- Format: Lecture
- Expertise Level: Intermediate
- Type of session: General Conference
Creating accessible PDF forms can feel daunting. Come learn and practice techniques to make the process easier.
How forms are created in the source document can have a big impact on how you make it accessible. We will explore creating a form in the source document to make it easier to make an accessible PDF. However, frequently you don't have control over the original form. Come learn the techniques to create an accessible PDF form. Well constructed PDF forms are required for sending for electronic completion and signature.
- Well designed forms are easier to make accessible in the PDF format
- Accessible PDF forms are critical for electronic document processing
- Understand the easiest approach to creating accessible PDF forms.
Accessible Course Design, Accessible Educational Materials, Faculty Development & Support, Uncategorized