- Crystal Tenan, IT Accessibility Coordinator, NC State University
- Length of Session: 1-hr
- Format: Interactive/Discussion
- Expertise Level: Beginner
- Type of session: General Conference
Test your web accessibility knowledge by playing Web Accessibility Jeopardy.
Web Accessibility Jeopardy is based off the traditional Jeopardy game except participants will answer basic web accessibility questions to test and help reinforce your webs accessibility knowledge. Come and play the game and then take the game to your own school and make it your own!
- Have fun learning about the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Make web accessibility fun through games.
- Learn what went well and what didn't when we hosted Web Accessibility Jeopardy.
Uncategorized, Web/Media Access
Crystal Tenan is the IT Accessibility Coordinator at NC State University. She earned her Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science in Education from Baylor University and a Masters of Science in Applied Information Technology from Towson University. Her areas of expertise include digital accessibility, assistive technology, student accommodations and campus accessibility. She is dedicated to the mission of making the world a more accessible place.