Table of Contents
Call for First Round Proposals Is Now Open
The first round due date is April 20. Speakers will be notified by May 30 confirming acceptance or decline of their proposal(s).
Second Round of Submissions*
If there are remaining presentation slots, a second round of proposals will be announced. Speakers will be notified by June 1 if there is a second round RFP.
- Do NOT assume there will be a second round. There was not one last year!
- Due to a limited amount of time slots, some proposals may not be accepted.
- Proposals submitted during round one are given preferred consideration for speaker slots.
- A 10% discount on registration fees will be provided to presenters who are traveling to the conference from out-of-state. Local presenters who present for one session or more receive a 5% discount off conference fees.
- Pre-conference presenters who present 6 hours or more will receive additional discounts. This discount is available only to the first two speakers or the discount can be divided among all the speakers (i.e. at a lower level). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-492-8672 for specifics.