Scheduled at 2:15pm in Standley I Lab on Thursday November, 16.#10223
- Rob Haverty, Senior Program Manager, Accessibility, Adobe
- Length of Session: 1-hr
- Format: Lab
- Expertise Level: Beginner
- Type of session: General Conference
Over the last year there has been a clear focus at Adobe at improving the experience in making PDFs accessible and using Acrobat. This session will walk participants though the various updates and how to use the new features and functionality.
We will go thru the updates to Acrobat Pro DC on Windows and MAC as well as Acrobat Reader for iOS and Android. This will be a hands-on session. To get the most out of the session you are encouraged to bring you laptop with the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC installed (the trial version is fine) as well as the latest version of Acrobat Reader installed on your iOS or Android device.
- Understand what accessibility updates have been release in the last year
- Understand how to use new functionality in Acrobat
- Understand how to use Acrobat Reader on iOS and Android
Administrative/Campus Policy, Faculty Instruction/Accessible Course Design, Information Resources, Uncategorized
Rob Haverty is a Senior Program Manager for Accessibility at Adobe with a focus on Document Cloud and PDF accessibility. Rob holds over 20 years of accessibility experience, and previously worked at Microsoft, focusing on product development, technical evangelism, and policy and standards development.