Scheduled at 1:30pm in Westminster III on Tuesday November, 15.#5804
- Eric Eggert, Knowbility
- Length of Session: 3-hr
- Format: Lecture
- Expertise Level: Intermediate
- Type of session: Pre-conference
When implementing accessibility solutions in websites, it is necessary to test if the outcome is working flawlessly or if there are errors.
In this session, you will learn how to make sure that every component and the sum of all parts is accessible to everyone by using (semi-)automatic tools, regular tests and certain procedures.
- how to test for web accessibility
- using semi-automatic tools to keep a certain quality level
- making sure that everyone on the team is aware of accessibility
Cognitive/Learning, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Mobility, Other, Vision