CU Campuses Information Page
(Note: if you select any of the menu items at left, you will not be able to return to this page through the menu system; you will need to use the back button or re-enter this page's url).
This page provides information specific to the CU campuses, including information on:
- CU discount - the three CU campuses are eligible for a 30% discount off the standard conference fee.
- Registration - to receive the 30% discount, you must register at: http://www.cvent.com/d/0cqy75/4W. You must use your CU email address to register - domain of colorado.edu, uccs.edu, ucdenver.edu or cu.edu.
- The full conference agenda can be found by following the menus under Schedule Overview at the left. You can also jump right to the list of sessions at http://accessinghigherground.org/wp/wednesday-grid-schedule2013/.
Highlights from the program of over 70 sessions
(The titles below link to descriptions of the session)
- Lab: Mobile Accessibility Update, Kathy Wahlbin, Interactive Accessibility (full-day workshop)
- Integrating UD into University Curriculum, Dr. David Sloan, The Paciello Group, E.A. Draffan, University of Southhampton, UK, Terry Thompson, University of Washington, Dr. Jonathan Lazar, Towson University (full-day workshop)
- Lab: Evaluating Web Accessibility, Jonathan Whiting, WebAIM (half-day workshop)
- How (Not) to Teach Web Design and Development, Terrill Thompson, University of Washington
- Teaching Accessibility & Universal Design Concepts Through the Use of Public Policy Projects, Jonathan Lazar, Towson University
- Usability and Accessibility CSS Gotchas, Dennis Lembree, PayPal
- Testing the User Experience for Universal Design and Accessibility: Show Them How It Hurts!, Angela Hooker, Cascades Technologies, Inc.
- Lab: Processing Publisher PDFs: How to Go from PDF to E-text to Audio, Gaeir Dietrich, HTCTU (full-day workshop)
- Lab: Accessible eBooks Using Adobe InDesign, Ken Petri & Cynthia Gray, Ohio State University (full-day workshop)
- Research Based Impacts of Universal Design Strategies in Postsecondary Educational Instruction, Kelly Roberts, Center on Disability Studies